Honeymoon in Australia and Cook Islands, from dream to reality. In this remote and immense land, it is precisely the size and diversity of the populations that inhabit it to attribute its peculiar characteristics. A continent fascinating and intimidating for its distance from Europe but being able to give unique emotions.
The beauty of its exotic nature is undoubtedly what drives a journey to this distant country.
Endless Horizons Horizons From The Sun, Lush Rainforests And Unspoilt Beaches Leave Breathless. Its towns along the coast live with European-style enthusiasm, love for art and good food. Aspects that intrigued our brides, who have faced the long flight to discover this fascinating territory.
Landing in Darwin, a quiet village in the north of the country. From the Kakadu National Park, with its lush vegetation and rich fauna, it passes to the most beautiful reef in the world on the eastern coast of the country. From the endless desert that hosts Uluṟu, the most impressive gigantic monolith of the Australian outback, comes to modern Sydney, a multiethnic and cosmopolitan metropolis. The honeymoon could only end with a stay in a truly terrestrial paradise, the Cook Islands. Perfect destination for those who want to experience intense love leaks in the corners of the world.
Darwin, Kakadu National Park – Cairns – Ayers Rock – Kings Canyon – Alice Springs – Sydney – Rarotonga – Aitutaki – Sydney
ESPERIENZE DI VIAGGIO
- Walk through the Kakadu National Park, zigzagging between its vegetation and watching the animals that populate it.
- Explores the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef, the world’s largest coral reef
- In love with the beautiful panorama and the changing colors of ‘Uluru’ (Ayers Rock)
- Contemplates the sun at sunset or dawn by the magnificent Aitutaki lagoon in Cook Islands
- Thrilled with a sailboat ride off the Cook Islands bays