Honeymoon in Canada. A journey on the road in the middle of the most uncontaminated nature and in modern metropolises. In total autonomy, to fully live the most important journey of life.
Canada is the second largest country in the world and the first for lakes and inland waters. The maple leaf on the flag, besides being the national symbol, represents the vast and unspoilt Canadian nature.
The journey begins in Montréal, a city with a thousand facets and fair of its own contrasts. From here you continue north: along the route you have the opportunity to cross immense woods, breathing pure air and listening to the voice of nature. Deep slopes, magnificent natural landscapes and river rides will accompany you along the way. The chance to live the contrast between the modern metropolis and the wildest and most authentic nature of this exquisite country in the same journey make the honeymoon unique. A wedding trip rich in charm and unforgettable.
Montreal – Quebec City – Saguenay – Trois Rivieres – Ottawa – Toronto
ESPERIENZE DI VIAGGIO
- Relax yourself in the pleasant historic center of Montreal, among street musicians, restaurants and beautiful shops
- Experience uncontaminated nature during car trips to reach the various locations
- Live the magic of the beautiful Canadian lakes
- Take a boat trip to the immense Niagara Falls
- Lost in the great and vibrant cities of Eastern Canada