Singapore and Malaysia: a trip that goes back to the Malay Peninsula from the lion city, the controversial Singapore.
From the city’s most famous architectural avant-garde to the world, Kuala Lumpur is reached, featuring glittering skyscrapers, futuristic transport vehicles and vibrant, dynamic nightlife. Between the two major metropolises, the bright greenery of the Cameron Highlands plantations and the majestic Taman Negara National Park. A relaxing stay in the turquoise waters of the Perhentian Islands completes the tour.
Singapore – Kuala Lumpur – Cameron Highlands – Penang – Taman Negara – Perhentian – Kuala Lumpur
ESPERIENZE DI VIAGGIO
- Walk on Sunday evening for Little India in Singapore and feel at Bollywood
- Devours a bowl of noodles or a curry dish on a walking stall
- Mercantile under the blinding lights of the night stands of Kuala Lumpur
- Snorkel among the crystal-clear waters of Perhentian Island
- Crosses the Taman Negara National Park on the vibrating Tibetan bridges