Sea life in Sicily: “Sun Island” between the sea and the sea, situated in the heart of our beautiful Mediterranean sea, Sicily is a destination sought by tourists from all over the world.
The alternation between hills, woods, plains and a spectacular sea made this unique territory.
When you land in Palermo and hire your car, head for the first half of this trip: the Marina Holidays in Balestrate, a charming pearl overlooking the Gulf of Castellammare. For those looking for tranquility, scenic landscapes, excellent service and superb cuisine, this is the place to stay.
The Dune Resort at Menfi, a seaside village in the province of Agrigento. The resort is located in a corner of Sicily of undoubted beauty, surrounded by vast areas of great naturalistic interest. Offering a private beach and several swimming pools, Le Dune Resort is also ideal as a starting point for discovering western Sicily, one of the richest areas of Italy from an archaeological point of view.
Sicily gives strong emotions and, in addition to its beautiful sea, allows you to dive into the discovery of a great past among the Phoenician, Arab, Greek, Norman cultures and all those civilizations that have found and made in the centuries the “Island of Sun “a true paradise.
Palermo, Balestrate, Menfi, Palermo
ESPERIENZE DI VIAGGIO
- Go to the discovery of the millenarian history of Palermo, strolling through its old town between old workshops
- Oranges, Granite and Brioche with Ice Cream: Enjoy the street food of the world’s most famous cuisine
- Experience the eno-gastronomic experience of delicious Mediterranean cuisine while admiring the beautiful panorama of the Gulf of Castellammare, in Western Sicily
- Lying on the beautiful Menfi beach, sipping a frozen granite
- Discover the great ancient civilizations that have lived in this region