THAILAND AND CAMBODIA: a must for those who have never traveled to Southeast Asia.
Getting to Bangkok is an experience that can prove to be the first destabilizing impact. Moving with ease in the city is a business. Scooters spinning in the street without a precise sense, people coming out of every corner can disorient, but probably one of the aspects that you love more than this city.
The trip continues for Thailand’s most traditional, incomparable natural beauty and the sacredness of Buddhist temples. The time available is enough to fly to Angkok Wat and experience the charm of its majestic temples hidden in the forest.
This great travel experience could only end with a stay on the beautiful beaches of Koh Samui, amid fun and relaxation. A fascinating journey between uncontaminated nature, the historical-artistic value of archaeological sites and the hospitality of the Thai people.
Bangkok – Bang Pa In – Ayutthaya – Lobpuri – Phitsanuloke – Sukhothai – Si Satchanalai – Lampang – – Lamphun – Chiang Mai – Mae Sai – Golden Trangle – Chiang Rai – Siem Reap – Angor Wat – Bangkok – Koh Samui – Koh Changan – Bangkok
ESPERIENZE DI VIAGGIO
- visit the ancient capital of Thailand, Ayutthaya, declared a World Heritage Site
- Rest in the wonderful Chiang Mai, a starting point for excursions to the Golden Triangle region
- Contemplate the mysterious beauty of Angkor Wat‘s temples at dawn or sunset, among the most important architectural wonders in the world
- Live the exuberant Bangkok by night
- Have fun all night at Koh Phangan‘s full moon party with the best djs