BHUTAN, a journey into the land of happiness
In the Kingdom of Bhutan, happiness is considered much more important than wealth, and every aspect of everyday reality is pervaded by the philosophy of life of Buddhism. This country is an extraordinary place, full of charm and respect for nature, able to fascinate instantly.
A trip to the Toning Dragon Land. Before 1974, no tourist had ever set foot in Bhutan. For those who want to regain their time and be in search of a hidden corner of the world, away from technology, this trip is the best you can ask for.
The majestic mountains, the eroded forests of which 70% of the country is covered and the authenticity of its people make this territory an enchanting and enchanting place. Prayer flags spread everywhere, Buddhist monks in the streets of small villages and innumerable lost monasteries make possible true and authentic travel experiences.
The impact is immediate. From the window of the plane before landing, one admires the Himalayan chain in all its majesty and grandeur. The spectacular slalom in the mountains before landing is just the first of the many moments in which you remain breathless. A trip to live multiple times, able to meet expectations far more than you can imagine.
Kathmandu, Thimphu, Gangtey, Punakha, Paro, Kathmandu
ESPERIENZE DI VIAGGIO
- Experience the warm hospitality of the Bhutanese population
- Rafting on gorgeous and isolated rivers like the mountain stream Paro Chhu
- Visit the ancient Buddhist sites of Bumthang, the spiritual heart of Bhutan
- Stay open in front of the majestic Trashi Chhoe Dzong, the “fortress of glorious religion” in Thimphu
- Watching the black-necked regrut in the glacial valley of Phobjika, in the Black Mountains