A backpack Nepal trekking to discover in total autonomy this extraordinary territory, following its inclinations and in close contact with the local population.
Nepal. Also known as the “Valley of the Gods“, this land lives in harmony with one of the most amazing natural wonders of the world: the Chain of Himalayas, that is, the “Dimora delle Nevi”.
In addition to its impressive landscapes made of beautiful mountain scenery, a hiking in Nepal also gives powerful emotions. It is an open and hospitable country, to live in close contact with the local population, which can give all travelers experiences that will remain indelible within them. For this reason, the trip is offered in a backpacker mode: to offer more opportunities for relationships with locals, thus capturing the essence of the country.
The journey undoubtedly reveals interior as well as physical, immersed among the paths that softly probe between the imposing but gentle mountains that often lead to isolated Hindu temples. The peace that breathes in these corners of the world leads to levels of consciousness so far unknown. Namaste!
Kathmandu, dintorni di Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Pokara, Kathmandu
ESPERIENZE DI VIAGGIO
- Bicycles, cows, cars, beggars, pilgrims and street vendors. this and more to discover in Kathmandu
- Meditates in the hometown of the Buddha, Lumbini
- Sailing on the waters of the wonderful Pokhara Lake in Phewa Tal
- Relax yourself in a bar overlooking the Durbar Square, in Bhaktapur
- Tasting the Bhaat Tarkari, Nepalese flat rice, lentil and curry vegetable dish