Spain, stay in Barcelona for ten days. Among the most visited and loved by young people, Barcelona is history, sea, art and fun.
Whatever your interests are, Barcelona is able to satisfy them. Among the most visited and popular destinations of young and cultural tourism, Barcelona is the second city in Spain but the first center of Catalonia.
A metropolis directly facing the sea with many and contradictory facets, dynamic and alive, which never stops. The Catalan soul is the most distinctive, which makes it a proud metropolis of ancient secular traditions and proud of its culture. The city of Gaudi will enchant you with its eclecticism, its nightlife and the inviting cuisine!
ESPERIENZE DI VIAGGIO
- Immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of Park Guell in Barcelona, an extraordinary Gaudi architectural masterpiece.
- Pulls late and lost in the nightlife of the Ramblas, starting with an aperitif based on sangria and tapas.
- Relax on the beach of Barceloneta after an intense day of shopping.
- Admires the unfinished work of the greatest exponent of Catalan modernism, the imposing Sagrada Familia.
- Visit Camp Nou, Mecca for football fans from all over the world.