Japan is a destination that fascinates its millennial traditions combined with its indisputable vanguard.
Immense futuristic metropolises, secular traditions and nature in comparison are the backdrop to a country that proudly celebrates its festivities and is reluctant to stroll through its well-groomed zen gardens.
The ancient and modern charm of the village of Sol Levante, considered for centuries remote and unattainable, are told in an itinerary that includes the most beautiful metropolis of the country united to the unforgettable Japanese landscapes. The journey is handled autonomously thanks to the well-known efficiency and comfort of national trains.
Tokyo – Takayama – Kanazawa – Kyoto – Osaka
ESPERIENZE DI VIAGGIO
- Contemplates the blooming cherry trees in Tokyo’s One Park in March
- Rediscover the traditions of Japan in Kanazawa
- Experience a zen experience at Kinkakuji Temple in Kyoto
- Give yourself a relaxing bath in an onsen, the famous Japanese spa
- Drink a matcha tea by observing Tokyo from Fuji Mount